Using the right tools
What are the best tools to use for each job? And how can you make the best use of those tools? You’ll find the answers to these questions and more in the list below. There are also Frequently Asked Questions about using different kinds of tools.
Just click on one of the questions and you’ll be able to get started right away!
- What are the different types of drill you can use?
- How to use the functions of an SDS drill?
- What’s the difference between a hammer drill and an SDS drill?
- Why do some drills have a 2-speed function?
- Which operating speed to use for which material and hole diameter?
- Which type of drill bit to use for which material?
- The most common types of drill chucks
Skil sponsors ‘DIY 4 Beginners’
DIY with no problems isn’t always easy for everybody. Skil Power Tools develops quality tools at very affordable prices, with unique solutions that really do make DIY easier. That’s why Skil sponsors ‘DIY 4 Beginners’, the ideal site to help with all your jobs.